MedCare offers a wide array of services to our patients, and each MedCare Partner is committed to ensuring those patients are provided the correct type of vehicle to meet their unique needs. We all face challenges daily, but at MedCare we believe getting access to quality healthcare and medical transportation should not be one of them. Please see the overview below to gain an understanding of the different types of services we offer.
Basic Life Support
Advanced Life Support
Safe and secure transport for patients with mobility challenges whom require assistance but limited supervision.
- Ambulatory Patients (w/Assist Device)
- No Medical Necessity for Ambulance
- Least Costly
- Bedside to Door Transportation
Critical Care Transport
MedFlight air and ground transportion is available for the critically ill and injured requiring an intensive care-type setting.
- Unstable/Critical Transports
- Time Sensitive
- Specialty Pharmacologic Therapy
- Specialized Equipment (Balloon pumps, ECMO, etc)